With 28 years of experience from assignments in developing countries Jan Kjær undertakes various consultancies in the field of communication and development.
He has a.o.
- carried out capacity assessment and review of Danish civils society umbrella organisation CISU in collaboration with Jørgen Skytte and IMPAKT January to April 2020
- in collaboration with Bente Consulting carried out a capacity assessment of International Media Support
- for Particip (Germany) assisting the EU-mission in Tanzania with communication around European year of development in 2015
- Communication consultancy for DACAAR 2018-19
- helped Save the Children, Denmark, to improve the project documentation of the organization
- assisted International rehabilitation Council for Torture Victims ( DIGNITY) to assess global campaign materials.
- Developing new website and design for Danida Fellowship Centre
- made preparations for a local newspaper project proposal in South Africa for Danish People’s Aid (Dansk Folkehjælp)
Consultancies are conducted in both Danish and English.